Job Title: Data Management Officers
Industry: Financial Institution
Our client is established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya.
They have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu, and Mombasa.
Besides providing savings and credit services our client has other business lines like property management, mortgage services, and Insurance which have been operational for over 20 years.
They seek to hire Credit Officers across their various branches.
- Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls.
- Collecting and interpreting data using metrics relevant to the goals of the company
- Using proper tools to carry out Data Analysis and manipulation
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Any other duty assigned by the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Database Management, or any other related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of best practices in database management.
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to email@example.com by 28th Jan 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.