Vacant Position: Glass & Aluminum Workshop Supervisor
Job Location: Nairobi
Reportees: Workshop Technicians,
Job Description: Provide workshop oversight and technical supervision to the workmen. Record job allocations and jobs. The Job holder shall also be responsible for on-site repair and co-ordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
- Managing client and team parameter to improve on quality produced.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assign to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the financial year.
- 3 years’ hands on experience in the Glass , Aluminum or construction workshop.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Workshop Supervisor” to: Martin@jantakenya.com