Job Title: Junior PR Executive (Influencer Management)
Company Profile: Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya!
Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries.
Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who will join us as a JUNIOR PR EXECUTIVE (Influencer Management) who understands how use of nano and micro influencers aids in PR, Marketing and Brand Awareness.
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – Ksh 35,000(net)
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Searching for new brand ambassadors on social media (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Constantly communicating with ambassadors and reviewing and editing of all their ideas for content before publishing
- Controlling of the content publishing in line with the schedule and agreement with each ambassador
- Collecting analytics and preparing monthly reports
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to grow in PR and Marketing
- Superb presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Proficiency with G suite tools i.e. google docs, google spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to Multitask
- Recent graduate in Communication, PR or Marketing will be an added advantage
Why join Jiji Team
- New age company with sustainable future
- Modern office work environment
- Brilliant, young, energetic and friendly team
- Interact with brilliant minds from all our team who have a global presence
Benefits for you when working with Jiji
- We are a global e-commerce company driven by technology which you will learn
- Challenging goals and fast-paced environment, which will lead to your rapid personal & professional growth
- Transport to and from work daily
- Cool work perks like monthly TGIF’s, out of office end year parties, thematic Friday’s
- A work culture that encourages innovation and creativity
Send us your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line JUNIOR PR EXECUTIVE (Influencer Management).