Job Title: Marketers
Industry: Financial Institution
Our client is established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya.
They have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu, and Mombasa.
Besides providing savings and credit services our client has other business lines like property management, mortgage services, and Insurance which have been operational for over 20 years.
They seek to hire a Marketers who are target-driven go-getters with utmost dedication.
- Support the company’s marketing plan as a brand champion within the company and in the market
- Champion marketing campaigns and promotional activities by organizing, implementing, and providing a report of the activities to the company
- Manage the marketing activities on the company’s social media platforms
- Management of the company’s website content ensuring that it is updated regularly and promptly
- Carry out research to identify and define the audience for the different products supplied by the company
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expenses, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Bachelor of Commerce-Marketing option, Business Administration or a related degree in marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills.
- High levels of creativity & Integrity
- Strategic Thinking, Self-driven, and Service-oriented
- Positive self-motivated, Builds a lasting bond
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to email@example.com by 28th Jan 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.