Maua Methodist Hospital
Job Vacancy: Human Resource Officer
Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH) is a national institution of the Methodist Church in Kenya which was established in 1928 by the British Methodist Missionaries in obedience to the great commission of Christ.
From that humble modest start the hospital has grown to a regional Referral and Teaching Hospital in Meru County.
MMH is also a hub for community health and development services.
As a provider of quality and compassionate health care, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To beef up performance of our human resources team, we are seeking to hire for a human resources officer.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
1. Degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent
2. Registered with IHRM body.
3. Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience 1 of which must be in a leadership position.
4. Strong interpersonal skills
5. Excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills
6. Passion for people and related solutions
7. Affable and firm
8. A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
9. Have current knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues.
10. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
11. Honest and full of integrity in personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
12. Committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
If you possess the above, we are looking for you;
Send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only to the Human Resources Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th January 2022 and fill an auto-replied online application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
Please note, due to high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further details regarding the position please visit our website: www.methodisthospitalmaua.org