Job Title: Marketing Officer
Reference Number: HR/OC/01/2022
Oshwal College runs Professional and Degree Programmes in Business, IT, Accounting and Finance subjects.
The Institution is embarking on a Strategic Plan to attain to offer more Professional / Academic Degree Programmes in collaboration with leading UK/US Universities.
The college is seeking to recruitsuitable Candidatesfor the Marketing Officer position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously drive new business through networking with current and prospective partners.
- Conduct market intelligence to ensure alignment of training and consultancy with market needs.
- Support the college’s business development through relationships/partnerships building by organising meetings, conferences, events, exhibitions, open days etc.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity and marketing materials
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns
- Represent the college at various events
- Undertake market research and establish the best ways to reach target groups
- Write, edit and proofread marketing materials for use in different channels
- Oversee the writing, editing, updating and placement of content on the website
- Manage Social Media and other digital marketing platforms
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare performance reports
Required minimum qualifications / experience and personal attributes:
- A bachelor’s degree with specialization in Marketing /Sales
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, management and delegation skills, strong networking skills and creative instincts.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to plan and use time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Social Media ad Digital Marketing
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application through email@example.com
The application closing date is 20th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.