Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Olive Limited is a real estate firm providing an integrated approach in construction, management of commercial properties, consultancy, and buying and selling of land within Kenya. They seek to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Meeting and exceeding targets set of 6 plots per month.
- Identifying potential marketing channels, presenting the budget and maximizing the use of that opportunity to close sales.
- Actively taking part in various marketing strategies and campaigns such as activations and one on one interactions
- Contributing to the development of viable marketing strategies as per the projects on sale.
- Support the Head of Marketing in creating and maintaining a well-defined calendar of events including marketing activities such as project promotions and open days.
- Support and execute various marketing activities and advertisement of Company projects through working with various advertising firms and media stations.
- Prepare the daily/weekly and monthly work plans to ensure they are laid down in line with the Company’s objectives.
- Give well defined marketing reports and progress to the head of marketing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Constant update of work done on HubSpot.
- Research and analyse on the current market trends in order to come up with the best strategies of promoting the Company’s projects.
- Working directly with customers explaining service benefits and following up to ensure effectiveness
- Receiving customer feedback and working with the technical team to ensure that product specifications match clients’ desires.
- Execute on brand strategy, including oversight for all marketing communications, advertising and adherence to brand standards.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging through partnership with Promotions, Category Management, Digital and other corporate functions.
- Identify and develop the wants and needs of the target consumer and communicate the company’s brand image, product and services value.
- Trend identification, strategic planning, message creation and effective communication.
- Any other duty that may be given by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience in real estate
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas in real estate
- Leadership management in real estate
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Executive – Real Estate) to email@example.com before or on 28th January 2022.