Job Title: Sales Representatives
Reports To: Area Sales Supervisor
Job Summary: Implements sales and marketing strategies, maintains existing markets and recruits new customers in the territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing of existing and new customers
- Ensures all daily sales proceeds and stocks are collected and reconciled.
- Opens new markets in the territory
- Manage commission sales staff.
- Reports competitor activities in the territory.
- Compiles daily sales reports.
- Cash and cheques.
- Commission Staff in the territory
- Promotional materials
- Sales stocks
- Marketing resources in the territory.
Physical / Emotional Demands
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to risk.
Knowledge / Skills
- B.Com (marketing) Upper Second or its equivalent.
- Good analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Remuneration: 20,000 to 50,000 according to your experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly state your day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line what position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.