A prestigious day and boarding co-educational school which offers the Kenya National Curriculum and the British Curriculum is inviting applications from well qualified applicants for the following positions by 15th February 2022.
Teachers to Start in September 2021
Any two combinations of the following Subjects:
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Diploma/Degree in Education
- At least 5 years teaching experience having handled a KCPE/KCSE/IGCSE candidate class with exemplary results
- Have extra – curricular activities,
- Must be registered with Teachers Service Commission,
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Knowledge in Modern teaching methods and practices
- Planning, preparing and delivering differentiated lessons
- Good Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good intra and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by e-mail together with a detailed C.V., a telephone number and names of three referees to:
Email: email@example.com , cc: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.