Job Title: Accountant – Telecommunications
Gross Salary: Competitive
We are a Telecommunication solutions provider seeking to fill the position of Accountant who will be responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records.
- Preparing periodical financial reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet on a monthly and annual basis
- Preparing weekly cash flow statement reports and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Developing financial statements for account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue expenditure etc.
- Perform month-end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles
- Analyzing data and examining financial records to ensure accuracy and no material errors
- Identify accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action
- Oversee account receivables and payables activities
- Playing a key role in the preparation of year end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries from employees
- Support business profitability and growth through identifying insights from financial data and making recommendations on the same
- Lead the preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Effectively manage working capital and cash flows to drive a healthy liquidity position for the business
- Review and analyze current accounting systems and internal controls, making suggestions for improvement where necessary
- Carrying out tax reporting, preparing and submitting tax returns on a timely basis
- Responsible for cash and treasury management
- Support other departments in financial analysis where necessary
- Assist in preparing the necessary documentation for annual financial audits and act as key liaison with external auditor
- Lead, coach, and mentor the financial accounting team
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in an accounting position.
- At least CPA part 1.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant –Telecommunications) to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 28th January, 2022.