Our Client is a Boys Boarding Christian High School offering National Curriculum 8.4.4 (Form 1-4) and the Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) at both Junior and Senior Secondary School Levels located at Kajiado looking to fill the following positions;
Swimming Instructor / Pool Attendant
Swimming instructors will help student and pool users learn to swim and instruct them on matters of water safety. Should be trained in aquatic safety, survival and rescue skills and are proficient swimmers, usually capable of swimming at least 25 metres in any given swimming stroke.
They often work with children, teaching them water familiarisation, buoyancy techniques and safe diving techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teaching Students how to swim, basic swimming strokes and water safety.
- Planning and implementing teaching strategies, gathering basic documentation to support and reinforce in-person training.
- Teaching principles of movement in water.
- Teaching basic aquatic survival and rescue skills.
- Developing water familiarisation, buoyancy and mobility in pool users.
- Teaching safer diving skills.
- Supporting efficient stroke development.
- Supervising public swimming pools and group swimming sessions.
- Ensuring swimming pool is clean for clients use
- Measuring the chemical composition of the pool for hygiene is at recommended levels
- Ensuring safety use of equipment and tools
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant qualifications and experience are advised to send their updated CVs and certificates to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org indicating expected salary by Wednesday, April 20, 2022.
Shortlisting starts immediately and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.