Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a multinational company that manufactures and distributes steel and plastic solutions for various markets.
They are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer who will be tasked with undertaking preventive maintenance programs and be able to come up with quick recovery actions.
- Prepare preventive maintenance schedules.
- Plan for electrical maintenance spares and consumables.
- Advise management on anticipated equipment failures.
- Give technical support to the Maintenance Electrical team and department.
- Implement the preventive maintenance programs and quick recovery actions for the breakdown failure.
- Prepare monthly evaluation and maintenance reports.
- Advise management on the periodic inspection and maintenance of the safety and measuring equipment.
- Lead and supervise the activities of the maintenance staff.
- Ensure safety of the maintenance team and the machine operators.
- Carry out routine condition monitoring of machines
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer preferably from a steel manufacturing industry.
- Minimum qualification Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Good leadership and mentorship skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team player.
- Exceptional technical, problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical Engineer – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before 4th July 2022.