We are a Physiotherapy Healthcare Facility looking for a Medical Sales Representative, who will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Overseas development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Directs the efforts of the marketing and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
We seek to hire a Medical Representative whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products can meet these needs
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Promoting the company’s existing brands
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising
- Compiling weekly/monthly sales reports
- Develop and ensure that promotional material and collateral materials are always available
- To direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Review and analyses sales performance against programs, quotes and strategies to determine effectiveness
- Management of the customer’s call center cell-phone
- Following up on payments ensuring they are collected in adequate time
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Medical Equipment Sales
- Must have Physiotherapy/Orthopedic knowledge
- Experience selling mobility aids, orthopedic supports, physiotherapy, Occupational, Rehabilitation Equipment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Medical Sales Representative) to email@example.com before 15th July 2022.