MAN Energy Solutions has a vacancy, for an immediate start in Kenya within the Service division for the position of Sales Engineer – Marine.
- Build strong customer relationships, develop customer trust, understand the customer needs.
- Assists with the identification of the assigned region target/ budget
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Executes and builds a strong sales pipeline, customer leads through marketing activities, and order value to achieve set sales objectives
- Participate in various trade conferences to network with industry leaders and prospect possible business opportunities
- Registration, acceptance of MAN products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market.
- Assist customers with the development of their needs analysis, value-added solutions, design specifications and future needs analysis
- Increase market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop and implement marketing plans,
- Be the primary internal contact “go between” from initial contact with potential customer thru negotiations to contract signing, fully supported by Tendering, Engineering.
Your experience & qualification
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent technical background
- Commercial Background preferably MBA will be considered additional qualification
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experience with 3 years of related experience in the Marine Sales ( 2 stroke, 4 stroke, High Speed Engines
- Demonstrated sales success, with complex sales, in the targeted regional market
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key decision makers at all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to present and close proposals to position MAN as the customers winning supplier
- Proven background of achieving sales targets on an ongoing basis
Suitably qualified candidates may forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 13th July 2022
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future.
Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systemic level.
Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies.
Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally.
Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers a vast network of service centres to our customers all over the world.
MAN Energy Solutions South Africa currently employs approximately 200 staff across four main locations and we are committed to training and empowering our workforce.
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture.
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications via www.man.eu/karriere