Job Advert: Sales Representative
Purpose: Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Follow-up with clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in B.Com, business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Candidates who possess relevant qualifications and experience are advised to send their updated CVs and certificates.
The Email Subject to read the job tittle sent to the email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org indicating expected salary by July 15, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.