Job Vacancy: Sport Club Manager
Purpose: A Sports club manager is responsible for the maintenance of the facility and supervision of the service providers. Ensuring all aspects of the club are running well and members are happy with club services.
- Supervision of service providers at the club
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs at the club
- Setting goals for improving the club.
- Ensure security at the sport club is maintained
- Report writing and reviews of the activities and areas of improvement at the sport club
- Improving the club’s marketing strategy to increase revenue.
- Building loyalty between clients and the club.
- Encouraging feedback for improvement.
- Submit annual facility permit application.
- Review and be familiar with sport club policies and procedures
- Maintenance of the facility and supervision of the service providers.
- Managing performance and service delivery at the sport club
Club Manager Requirements:
- High school KCSE C+
- A degree in business management or any related field.
- Experience in managing a facilities and properties
- The manager should be physically fit
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to coach and guide the guest.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to remain calm and professional.
- Marketing and budgeting knowledge would be advantageous.
- Willingness to go an extra mile to meet the work demands.
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant qualifications and experience are advised to send their updated CVs and certificates.
The Email Subject to read the job title sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org indicating expected salary by July 15, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.