Vacant Position: Technical Trainer
Reference Number: OC/2022/050-AutoMech
Overall Job Purpose: The Job holder shall be responsible for enhancing the Technical Knowledge of After Sales staff.
Reports To: Workshop Manager
- Designing Training Content in liaison with Business.
- Designing a Training Calendar in Liaison Line Manager/HOD
- Training Needs Analysis.
- Facilitate Technical Trainings for Aftersales Staff
- Follow up after training to assess Training effectiveness.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Computer knowledge.
- 7 years’ hands on experience in Training – Technical Area.
- Must have good technical knowledge – Aftersales.
- Experience in the Automotive Industry.
- Has worked with Systems.
Attributes and Skills:
- Good Technical Teaching Skills.
- Perfect Soft skill Knowledge
- Knowledge of Auto Industry
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to info.Kenya@tatainternational.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 7th July 2022