Job Vacancy: Production Supervisor
To ensure a cost-effective execution of the production plan in all production lines.
To implement efficient communication between management(operations) and production line leadership.
Production Plan Execution
- Coordinating, communicating and guiding the production team leaders in ensuring a cost effective execution of the production plan.
- Ensuring efficiency in change management communication and tracking the implementation of process changes.
- Ensuring effective manpower allocation/shift mapping as per the production plan in all production lines.
- Tracking the lines performance against targets, flagging out non-performing lines, timely communication of the non-performing lines to the production manager and ensuring implementation of stop gap measures.
- Coordinating the transfers of the finished goods to the finished goods warehouse, flagging out gaps and ensuring implementation of stop gap measures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor in Food Science & Technology
- Supervisory experience in the Food Industry
- Knowledge on OEE, PVC and yields loss control
- Outstanding Critical-Leadership and Problem solving abilities.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in food manufacturing
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with “Production Supervisor” in the subject line by 8th July 2022.