Bristol Park Hospital is a fast-growing private health facility with four branches. Three in Nairobi Eastlands Area and one in Machakos CBD. The Hospital is seeking to recruit the best talents to join the team.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reference Number: HR/R/1365/2022
Report to: Executive Director
Location: Bristol Park Hospitals
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a cordial working relationship with insurance companies.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Review and approve monthly marketing schedules.
- Carry out a feasibility study for all marketing projects.
- Responsible for creating content for campaigns.
- Responsible for conducting market intelligence.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings from a marketing perspective.
- Researching and evaluating new opportunities for the business, and customer needs and insights.
- Track and analyze the performance and success of digital marketing strategies through Google Analytics.
Human Resource Management
- Carry out performance appraisal of the Business Development team based on their Balanced Scorecards.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the department to ensure a sufficient and efficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, social media, print communication, and advertising.
- Assist in improving the visibility and brand image of the company.
New product development
- Providing insight into new product development
- Designing, testing and implementing such products
Qualifications, Experience and Competence:
- Degree/diploma in marketing, business, or related field
- Degree/diploma in Clinical, medical or related field with considerable experience, together postgraduate or post-diploma training in marketing/ business development
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Business Development/ Marketing
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is an added advantage
- Have strong knowledge and capabilities in brand strategy, narrative development, and messaging
- Strong and demonstrable writing skills are a must-have.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and you are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Team – Bristol Park Hospital through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 24th August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.