Job Title: Stocks Officer
Job Purpose: You are responsible for overseeing the management, regulation of in-stock level as well as replenishment of goods by maintaining accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards.
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain harmonious working relationships with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of stock
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing
Education & Skills Required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a restaurant stock controller
- Degree/diploma in Procurement.
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their cover letter and CVs to email@example.com on or before August 20th 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted