A prestigious day and boarding co-educational school, which offers the Kenya National Curriculum and the British Cambridge Curriculum, is inviting applications from well qualified applicants for the following position:
Housekeeper / Matron
We are looking for a responsible, mature individual for the above role.
This individual will mainly be responsible for housekeeping, assist in supervision of the Kitchen and in looking after the general welfare and health of the children as well as hygiene management in the school campuses.
They should be a team player with excellent communication skills as well as have experience in managing an institution.
The interested candidate should have:
- Certificate/ Diploma in Housekeeping/ Food and Beverage management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a busy institutional environment, preferably a school, hospital or hotel
- Preferable 35 years and above
- Should have worked as a Supervisor/Manager in Housekeeping.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good intra and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by e-mail together with a detailed C.V., a telephone number and names of three referees to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 25th September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.