Job Vacancy: Digital Marketer
- Carry out program online marketing and outreach campaigns and manage social media pages and updates
- Develop security controls and monitor web and portal contents and provide first line response in the event of security violation.
- Maintain accuracy, consistent look and feel of the web and keep track of emerging web technologies through relevant online media.
- Craft site promotions, newsletters, and online outreach campaigns to targeted audiences and put in place measures for evaluation of effectiveness.
- Use of multiple languages, information mapping and tools for web development and design
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
- Execute digital marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Design posters, fliers and other marketing materials using tools like Canva, InDesign etc.
- Manage the social media platforms and increase traffic and lead generation
- Manage the company’s visibility across all social platforms
- Coordinate content platforms such as website, blogs, Instagram and Facebook
- Continuously monitor the company’s rank across platforms using analytical tools
- Develop and implement relevant marketing campaigns
- Timely update the company website and socials
- Lead the implementation of these capabilities, such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimization and data collection and analytics to support future business growth.
- Lead the analytics and reporting function in digital campaigns with a focus on optimization.
- Monitoring and analyzing user analytics and effectiveness of campaigns and digital platforms to deliver actionable insights to drive strategies, and generate monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in computer science or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of content management systems HTML, database management and network systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 3 years’ experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
How to Apply
If qualified, please send your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘Digital Marketer.’