We’re one of the leading furniture retailers in the region and are looking to recruit Sales Executives who will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales targets.
They will need to have a deep understanding of the products, sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
This is an entry level job and will position the candidates for growth as we expand our branch network.
- Generate leads and pipeline to ensure the targets are met consistently.
- Communicate to clients whenever there is a promotion.
- Communicate with clients on whenever a product they were interested in becomes available.
- Meet the monthly target sets by the branch manager.
- Client reception, visits, and advice:
- Meet and greet clients in the showroom, understand their needs, make presentations and advise them on products and solutions suiting their needs.
- With the support of the technical team, assemble furniture whenever required and do the required product demonstration.
- With the support of the designer or VM to prepare layouts and mood boards to provide customized solutions for the client whenever required.
- Conduct client’s site visits and site measures whenever necessary.
- Client Quotations and order booking
- Prepare the quotations according to the clients’ needs and specifications, send them to the clients and negotiate and follow-up with them till closing the deal.
- Confirm to clients availability of the item in stock.
- Invoicing and Delivery
- Conduct and handle payments from clients, follow up with the front desk and warehouse manager to ensure delivery to the clients is done in line with the specifications and timeline established.
- Be the contact person for the client. If needed, solve issues arising during or after the delivery.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally for the appropriate solutions.
- Provide after sales services to get feedback from the customer on our service and product purchased.
- Forward and follow up any issues raised until resolved.
- Client database update: Provide the appropriate information to update client database.
- Payment terms, policies and procedures:
- Strictly follow the terms and conditions of the sales company’s policy frame and
- Assist the VMs in making creative displays in the showroom.
- Share recommendations with the branch manager about procedural/policy changes
and improvements in line with day to day operations
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience as a sales person in furniture retail industry.
- Excellent sales skills, with the ability to advice, convince and close the deal.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy.
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors.
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics.
- Proven sales and client advise experience.
- Strong client and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients from different horizons, to listen to
them and understand their needs
Does this sound like you?
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2022.
Please indicate ‘Retail Sales Executive’ in your email subject line.
The first interview will be done on video via Google Meet and successful candidates will be notified for the second in-person interview.