Job Vacancy: Software Developer – Full Stack
- Building software to help the sales, operations and support teams – This entails proactively building and implementing services including scripting and automation.
- Maintenance of current software that are in use within the organization.
- Designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance test.
- Integrate current systems with other third-party programs.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Integrate current systems with payment platforms, banks and payment gateways.
- Develop appropriate unit tests to verify and assure the quality of developed software components.
- Create and maintain accurate and quality software documentation for software products developed.
- Creation of HTML Forms and any other type of web forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a busy ICT environment.
- Experience in working with SQL databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and No SQL server such as MongoDB is an added advantage.
- Excellent Java programming skills and a solid understanding of the underlying core concepts.
- Proven experience integrating systems with payment platforms such as M-pesa.
- Experience in working with cloud technologies such as GCP or Amazon is an added advantage
- Proficiency in developing rest and Soap APIs and understanding of best development practices.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with Database technologies.
- Familiarity with Linux environments.
- Excellent team player, independent thinker, self-driven, and passionate.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an environment with strict timeliness for delivery of projects.
How to Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link;
on or before 9th December 2022.
We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Due to the huge number of applications we get, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.