Car Sales Managers
Cars45 is a popular and trusted car-selling platform in Kenya.
We work so that people can buy inspected vehicles hassle-free, even if they know a little or nothing at all about cars.
Our team makes it easy for anyone to sell their vehicle by handling the entire sale process and ensuring they get paid instantly.
Moreover, we offer detailed inspection reports by 200+ parameters, documentation checks, concierge service, and car loans, among-st other benefits.
Recently we won the “Motor Vehicle Dealer of the Year” in the Global Top Digitally Fit Awards.
We strive to achieve even more, and that’s why we’re looking for ambitious professionals interested in making an impact on how car deals are made in Kenya.
We are looking for highly capable, aggressive Car Sales Managers to join our Car Sales Department.
The following are duties you will be responsible for:
- Increase Sales growth and maintain momentum
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product/ service
- Setting up meetings with the prospective clients
- Presenting product/ service demonstrations to the client
- Establishing new business links
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions and industry meet-ups for business development
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance
- Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for both the client and organization
- Working towards achieving the sales target
- Conduct market research to evaluate gaps, opportunities and alien needs
- Seek new opportunities through networking, cold calling and social media channels
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results.
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- Prior sales experience Automotive Industry 2 years
- Creating and managing a sales pipeline as a reflection of the sales prospects and process
- Follow up on sales inquiries coming in through website, emails, ad campaigns and inbound calls
- Setting up virtual meet-ups for demo teams and tech teams for them to explain the product
- functionalities to clients
- Fast learning ability and passion for sales
- Self-motivated professional with a result-oriented approach
- Good presentation Skills
Education and Experience:
- Diploma In Sales & Marketing
- Extensive experience in the Automotive sales industry added advantage
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, and a super intelligent workforce in a fun working environment to harness the power of innovation.
We care a lot about our employees.
It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation – Good retainer plus commissions on all sales made
- Learning and Development – Opportunities for extensive training in sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Career Growth – Within our Kenyan and East Africa offices
- World Wide Exposure – Interact with our team in Nigeria and Ukraine, learn in a global scale about the car industry
- Transport, airtime and bundles for field work
- Branded Merchandise – To give clients to assist in making sales
- Employee Engagement Activities – Monthly TGIF’s, Annual Team Building and amazing End of
- Year Parties
To start this conversation
Please send your CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your email.
We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.