Radio Program Manager
Reports to: Managing Director and Chief Operations Officer
Family Media is looking to employ a Program Manager for Radio who will oversee the radio production process, coordinate the different activities to ensure that the Company goals are achieved and ensure deadlines are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the physical, and human aspects of the station
- Develop plans and strategies that will help Radio department achieve its goals
- Oversee the daily activities of the station including the technical, production, programming aspects
- Help increase the station’s audience by ensuring the company’s long and short term goals are achieved
- Train, manage, and motivate all radio station personnel
- Ensure that radio department has a solid relationship with other departments within the organization so as to achieve the highest level of synergy for the company.
- Any other reasonable task assigned that is within the scope of your responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media or Radio Production, or in a related field
- Sound knowledge of technical aspects in radio
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Be mature and have over 5 years’ experience in the radio/media environment.
- Be conversant with what it takes to develop great radio content
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to work with a team motivating them to produce results
- Ability to manage people and plan for the department
- Flexible to work late hours and during weekends.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “Radio Program Manager” as the email subject by close of business, 31st January 2023.