Jiji is the largest online marketplace with over 10 million visitors on our site and 5 million active ads.
We have been recognized as the best classifieds twice in a row with the highest visibility and returns on our different categories and services.
Our site has continuously gained trust among Kenyans enabling us to be the Mobile App of the Year | Shopping and E- commerce in Kenya.
We have had a tremendous impact among our buyers and sellers which has positively contributed to their growth.
We are looking for results driven Telesales Agents to boost our revenue growth and profitability.
The following are duties you will be responsible for:
- Present, promote and sell Jiji premium services to existing and prospective
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships with JIJI clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stipulated schedule
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Collaborate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast with Jiji services being offered, understanding new features and best sales practices to assist in boosting sales
- Continuously improve sales skills through customer feedback, personal learning initiatives etc.
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Previous experience in tele sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relationship management skills
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce in a fun working environment to harness the power of innovation.
We care a lot about our employees.
It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation – A Competitive retainer plus bonus/commission on all sales
- It’s not all work – We have monthly TGIF, Staff Transport, no dress code, Beautiful office outdoors where you can change scenery to break monotony
- Brilliant, young, energetic and friendly team
- Interact with brilliant minds from all our team who have a global presence
To start this conversation
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of your email.
We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.