Syokimau Adventist School
Job Advertisement: Principal / Head Teacher
The Syokimau Adventist School is a Christian school sponsored by the Seventh Day Adventist Church, Syokimau Central. The school has both Junior Secondary & Primary Schools.
The school is committed to offering holistic education that meets the spiritual, intellectual, physical and social needs of the pupils, aimed at making the pupils useful members of society.
Through God’s grace, every person is gifted for and needed in the diverse activities of the society.
Mission Statement: To be a leading Christian school offering holistic education founded in strong principles of discipline, character formation and excellence.
Vision: Become a school of choice for all.
Motto: Education for excellence and eternity.
Advert Objective: We seek to recruit a school principal/head teacher who would be in charge of both our Junior Secondary school as well as Primary school.
Specific Summary Requirements
- A holder of at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Have 5 years teaching experience with a strong academic record.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in school administration, that is, deputy principal or principal.
- Have a TSC number and certificate.
- Proficiency in computer packages required.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, management and communication skills.
- Able to provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Ability to communicate with parents and children.
- A Seventh Day Adventist of good standing.
How to Apply
If you meet these qualifications, please send your application and resume with all credentials addressed to:
The BOM chairman,
Syokimau Adventist School, Nairobi
P.O. Box 5784 – 00200, Nairobi
Applications should reach the BOM chairman by 1st February, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.