Job Title: Sales Person
Salary: 30K- 40k Plus Commission
Our client is a leading supplier of stationery in Kenya.
They seek to hire an efficient Sales Person who will be tasked with ensuring timely delivery of products to the market and timely stock reconciliations.
- Servicing clients with office equipment including Laser Toners, Photocopiers, and other office supplies
- Ensure prompt sales and optimum coverage of stocks to the assigned market segment.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of stocks on a daily basis
- Ensure all our products are sold to retailers at the recommended prices.
- Develop trade execution strategies for products to ensure the achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports on actual and prospective sales
- Maintain positive customer relations through phone contact and customer visits
- Continuously secure the company’s business activities at all times by maintaining the confidentiality of its business activities and client information.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Related Field.
- At least 1-2year experience in a similar role
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing, Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening skills.
- Ready to work in any part of the country
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your plications enclosing a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and contacts of three referees quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Person – Stationery) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th January 2023.