Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Naivasha, Kenya
Reports to: Accountant
Gross Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 35,000
Dayling Ultimate Springs is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant who will be in charge of the preparation and reconciliation of accounts receivables and payables.
- Receive and capture all vendor invoices from sales teams including plant office and branches.
- Confirm the accuracy of invoices against daily sales reports as received from the salesperson or branch.
- Processing and posting vendors invoices to the accounting system
- Maintaining updating and dispatching of customer statements of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on unpaid but due amounts from debtors.
- Reconciling accounts receivables vs. Z-Report.
- Confirm the accuracy of supplier invoices by ensuring all supporting documents including delivery notes and lpos authorizing the expenses are in order.
- Processing and posting supplier invoices to the accounting system.
- Processing of all expense payments including suppliers, cash payments and petty cash payments as they fall due.
- Updating and reconciling creditors’ statements of accounts against their statements.
- Process and make all statutory payments as they fall due.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business is an added advantage
- Have a minimum CPA section 2
- Good understanding of Computerized financial systems, preferably Tally
- At least 1 year accounting experience.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Company is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive and Results Oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant) to email@example.com by 30th March 2023.