Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Costwise Electricals Ltd was started in the year 2003.
Their business is very well stocked, offering a wide range of high-quality electrical accessories and very competitive prices.
They seeking to hire an Assistant operations manager whose main role will be to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- Hire, Supervise and train all employees and evaluate their performance.
- Maintaining and increasing the efficiency of the company.
- Oversee all departments and ensure they all perform as expected.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Proven work experience in a role close to this position
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Good motivational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Exceptional organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Operations Manager) to email@example.com before 25th March 2023.