Vacant Position: Cashier (Mpesa Business + Chemist)
Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday (Sunday – Overtime)
At RxAll, we enhance livelihoods by making drugs safe and accessible We are solving problems to help riders, pharmacies and patients deliver and have access to authenticated drugs in more cities across Africa.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone has access to safe drugs no matter where they are.
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s make drugs safe across the world, together.
We’re changing the way people think about access to safe drugs.
Not that long ago, people had to rely on walking into their neighborhood pharmacy to access drugs. Now they can use the RxAll platform to order authenticated drugs when they want and at the lowest prices in their city. And that’s just what we’re doing today.
We’re thinking about the future too with the autonomous bot and drone-based deliveries to ensure essential medical supplies are available where needed 24/7.
RxAll Delivered (RxDelivered) delivers the highest quality authenticated drugs in any city right when you want them.
Our curated wholesalers and pharma manufacturers offer essential high-quality drugs where they are required. We offer cashless payment. All you have to do is order on the web app and get your drugs delivered right where it is required!
Our Superintendent Pharmacist team is the heart and soul of RxDelivered’s Go Retail business.
Responsible for location set-up, team formation, operations and clinical services. This is the team that takes our retail plan and implements it to bring us closer to the patient.
You will be assessed by:
- The smooth running of the business location – RxGO.
- Operational efficiencies including compliance with the central formulary, and the frequency of procurement orders from the central warehouse or wholesalers.
- Elimination of out-of-stock, pilferage.
- Rate of increase in purchase wallet, number of buying customers, cost reduction and profitability.
Qualification, Experience, And Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy, Finance or any business-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate retail experience in commercial business settings and experience in MPESA business.
- Prior experience running a Pharmacy is a plus – but not mandatory.
- Capacity to work and lead independently.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets.
Remuneration: KES 35,000 Gross Salary.
Other Benefit: Quarterly bonuses, based on achieving growth in the number of customers, sales and profit targets.
- Monday – Saturday
- Sunday – Overtime
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application on our ATS at ats.flexi-personnel.com by 22nd MAR 2023 under the CASHIER (MPESA BUSINESS + CHEMIST) – NAKURU job posting.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.