Chapa Copy Ltd
Job Title: Customer Service Provider
Job purpose: To deliver a face-to-face customer service experience by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
To provide the best customer service, demonstrate professionalism and to build and maintain quality customer relationships. This job also involves lead generation for the sales team.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries – face to face/telephone/email
- Handle and resolve customer complain; ensure the issue is resolved to the customers satisfaction
- Provide input for the daily/monthly/sales target report
- Input for the sales/business growth opportunities and leads report (opportunities open/closed/in progress
- Refer any complex requests and unresolved issues to the Bureau supervisor
- Learn and be able to provide all company products/ services to clients.
- Learn to use and operate all machines within your job scope
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product, service and delivery; Organize
workflow to meet customers timeframes.
- Carry out customer verifications as required.
- Process orders, forms and requests.
- Follow up on customer leads
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment
- Should have at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Should be very vibrant, outgoing and possess great communications skills/ listening skills
- At least a Diploma in any business-related Field/ a strong command of Microsoft Office
- Attentive to detail and ability to work under minimum supervision
Interested candidates to send applications via firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th March, 2023.