Vacant Position: Developer Advocate MFG
Position Overview: As a member of the Developer Advocacy and Support (DAS) group, the Developer Consultant will deliver direct application programming evangelism to developers of third-party applications, based on Autodesk products, who are part of the Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) program and Forge platform.
The successful applicant will have a good grounding in C++, ActiveX, .NET and object-oriented techniques, and show an aptitude for learning and problem-solving.
The role will develop to include evangelizing the APIs to Autodesk’s products to prospective and existing ADN members through conference presentations, webcasts, training classes and one-on-one meetings.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the Candidate will interact with other DAS team members from around the world, and with ADN partners via phone, e-mail, and onsite training or consulting visits.
Some interaction with Autodesk’s product R&D function may also be required for evaluating and influencing new product releases.
This position will develop to include participation in technical marketing events to evangelize Autodesk’s products and to educate the ADN membership on new product features.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- Two years and above experience of C++/.NET from Visual Studio development tools in a Windows environment.
- Prior experience of developing applications using Autodesk Vault API or Autodesk Inventor API.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly learn new technology and techniques.
- Fluency in English with good written and oral communications skills.
- Good customer-facing skills and customer service orientation.
- Ability to work with remote colleagues as part of an extended team.
- Domain knowledge of an Engineering discipline and General Design is preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application on our ATS at ats.flexi-personnel.com by 29th March 2023 under the Developer Advocate job posting.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.