Dynasoft Business Solutions Limited
Job Vacancy: Project Manager
Job Summary: The project manager will be responsible for determining effective strategies for managing delivery of projects within the agreed timeline, scope, quality, and budget by working with client users and internal teams.
Reporting Line: This position reports directly to the Head of Projects.
- Project planning- Upon confirmation of scope, plan for the project execution and assign responsibilities to all parties involved. Confirm project resources and ability to deliver and integrate project work plans with inputs from different cross functional teams.
- Prepare project initiation and governing documents like, project charter and project management plans.
- Project Budget Management-Manage project budget and resource allocation as well as constantly checking on project progress toward meeting set objectives, determining the cause of deviations from the plans if any and take corrective actions to address deviations.
- Module Rollout Management – Lead planning for individual module rollout, as assigned and agreed with the business, and monitor progress and close module rollout.
- Work planning and Management- follow a defined agreed upon project management methodology for planning, defining, execution monitoring and reporting activities within a project life cycle.
- Deliverable Management- create the deliverable responsibility matrix based on input from the teams involved to ensure they understand their responsibilities and establish required processes and tools to track the execution of those responsibilities.
- Quality Management- Manage peer reviews, deliverable confirmation, acceptance, and transition checkpoints with clients.
- Scope Management- Review, validate, assign scope changes, and track the progress and participate in review and approval meetings. Facilitate the definition of scope, service levels and user requirements.
- Become the point contact with client(s) while maintaining and enhancing client(s) relationships.
- Convene regular project steering committee meetings that include, executive sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit weekly project status updates to the client.
- Provide regular reporting and presentation of project status, progress, risks, and issues for timely resolution.
- Develop processes and procedures to support the achievement of project objectives and successful delivery.
- Ensure project documentations are up to date and signed by all parties.
- Project closure- ensure all project deliverables in scope are completed, milestone signed off and milestone certificates secured.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in project planning and Management, Computer Science, Business Information Technology, IT or any other related.
- Professional Certification in Project Management- Prince2 / PMP certifications.
- 3 years’ experience in managing ERP projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage technical teams and client project teams.
- Meets or exceeds project revenue targets.
- Great team player, decisive, strategic thinker, deadline & result-driven, and highly organized
- Ability to understand business processes and provide insight to the best practices.
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills with the ability to provide workable solutions during crisis situations.
- Highly refined project and time management capability while being able to prioritize.
How to Apply
If your competence meets the above requirements and you are a self-driven, proactive and results oriented person, please send your CV and relevant academic certificates through email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 24th March 2023.