GeoPoll is the leading provider of mobile device-driven research, data collection, and analysis in emerging markets, providing full-service solutions to its broad client base.
GeoPoll has experience administering surveys in more than eighty-five countries and conducts approximately ten million surveys annually in more than forty-five languages.
With operations in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Caribbean, GeoPoll continues to grow and scale quickly.
GeoPoll adheres to the strictest ethical and research standards and employs highly rigorous methods and approaches to data analysis.
Our surveys have been cited and analyzed in several highly respected academic journals, such as the Journal of International Public Opinion Research and the Journal of International Development.
Given our continuing growth and development and the critically important work we are doing for our partners and clients, GeoPoll is looking for a Program Assistant to support one of its core projects teams.
This individual will demonstrate strong project support skills and will be a key contributor to the work of the portfolio team.
Under the leadership of the Portfolio Manager and Chief Operations Officer, the Program Assistant will be directly responsible for managing relationships with CATI & CAPI Teams for end-to-end quality data collection and facilitating new relationships with potential CATI & CAPI Teams.
Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overall project implementation, training & support of CATI & CAPI Teams (engagement with other departments) to ensure projects are running at the required standards and pace.
- Daily oversight of the projects assigned to you (performance management, quota management and quality controls) & adherence to GeoPoll standards.
- Issue resolution and management with data collection teams on the ground.
- Coordinate with internal teams to establish project work plans and timelines for projects, prepare samples and executes deliverable submissions for client projects.
- In close collaboration with the Director and/or Portfolio Manager, ensure the success of the program management team in meeting contractual and program requirements.
- Organize program documents and manage enumerator trainings so that each adheres to GeoPoll standards and protocols to ensure all enumerators are trained per project prior to starting full data collection.
- Support the portfolio team with project adherence to the data quality standards across the different stages of delivery as assigned by the Portfolio Manager/Director of Operations.
- Manage enumeration teams to maintain full retention of the trained team throughout data collection and ensure at least 5 percent of all calls made by enumerators are graded and reviewed through audio recordings, direct listening or conducting callbacks.
- Escalate to the Portfolio team and the Portfolio Manager issues and risks that come up for a project in the portfolio so that these can be addressed in a timely manner
- Support the portfolio team with managing vendor project financials to ensure maximum accrual and help track account payables for active portfolio.
- Manage sample frames, prepare samples and monitor sample performance of individual vendor projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in survey design and project implementation
- 2+ years’ experience in basic data prep practices (cleaning raw data, analyzing frequencies, building pivot tables, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience managing direct reports.
- Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and develop other team members
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Enjoys a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment within a start-up culture
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Since 2012, GeoPoll has been a leader in providing affordable market research from areas of the world that are difficult to access with traditional methods.
We conduct more than 7 million surveys per year through the mobile phone for international multilateral donors, host governments, NGOs, research agencies, commercial clients, and media groups.
GeoPoll facilitates projects that provide critical data for companies and development assistance organizations that provide insight on resources, living conditions, and aid, as well as measure the ROI of advertisements, assess customer satisfaction, and more.
GeoPoll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, tribe, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications and merit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send by email a cover letter and resume (as a single file with YOUR NAME as the file name) with the subject Program Assistant on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before, Thursday, 30th March 2023 at 17:00hrs.