Management Trainee Program
Kobby Technologies was founded in 2015 as a provider of consultancy services that help organizations get the maximum value from their IT investment.
We are a young, progressive, and dynamic firm whose employees have a wealth of experience in ICT disciplines and who are driven by the desire to provide technical solutions that are responsive to our client needs.
We have partnered with industry OEMs such as Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, VMware, SUSE, Micro Focus, and
others to stay ahead of technology and offer unparalleled skills to our clients.
We offer technical professional services to organizations in the Public Sector, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Humanitarian, Telcos, Manufacturing, Distribution and FMCG.
Kobby has its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, with operations spreading across the Eastern African region
with a presence in Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda. We have expanded our technical
expertise to closely meet the needs of our customers.
As part of our growth strategy, the company has put together a Management Trainee Program to equip
recent graduates with soft and technical skills and experience required to begin a career in either of the
following fields: Technical, Sales and Marketing, Finance and administration, Research and Development.
The Trainees’ main duties will be to learn and understand all company functions and operations, and
contribute to the strategic planning and execution in line with the growth strategy.
This program shall run for a period of 9 months with the first 3 months involving intensive learning sessions and self-study materials. This shall culminate in an assessment upon which successful trainees shall be introduced to a host of practical challenges including client environments where they will be expected to offer solutions under the guidance of supervisors.
A stipend shall be provided to enable the trainees have an equal chance to train effectively.
At the end of the program, exceptional trainees shall be retained.
Therefore, we are inviting applications for the Management Trainee program.
General requirements from applicants:
- Legal right to work in Kenya
- Currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career
- Graduated within the last 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Keen interest in either of the fields mentioned (Technical, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Administration, Research and Development).
- Willing to Travel
- Good communication skills
- Availability for 9 months.
- Trainees are required to come with their own laptops (at least 8GB of RAM).
Why you should Apply:
- Chance to start your journey to become an expert in field of interest.
- Gain globally recognized certifications.
- Learn from experts in the various fields free of charge.
- Earn a chance to be retained for full-time employment.
- Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
- Conclusion of the Recruitment process: 20th April 2023
- Program Start Date: 1st May 2023
Interested candidates should send their application (CV & Cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 31st March 2023.
Only the qualified candidates shall be contacted.