Vacant Position: Office Administrator
Gross Salary: Ksh 50k – Ksh 65k
Our client is an IT services provider and they seek to hire a passionate, efficient Office Administrator who will offer additional support in helpdesk management and preparation of tenders.
- Ensure that the tender documents are completed and accurate
- Compilation of tender documents i.e., the ability to draft plans, policies, and procedures and ensure that all mandatory documents are updated.
- Attend tender briefing meetings.
- Maintain accurate records and electronic copies of completed documents.
- Ability to process quotations, and tender extensions.
- Searching for relevant tenders on various platforms.
- Coordination, compilation, and completion of tender documents.
- Ensure the bid process is followed.
- Coordinate collection of tender documents and ensure submissions are made on time.
- Follow up on tenders submitted and maintain a database.
- Update all spreadsheets, databases, and records.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Develop/maintain a filing system.
- Responding to emails.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Proven work experience in Tender Management.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Scanners and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject, quoting the job title in the email subject (Office Administrator – IT) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 25th March 2023