The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa
Exciting Career Opportunities: Patient Services Cashier / Receptionist
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Service (AKHS), Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Hospital seeks to recruit ideal candidates for the following positions for our-soon to open The Aga
Khan Medical Center, Mariakani.
Patient Services Cashier / Receptionist
Reporting to the Clinical Officer and Manager OPD, Front Desks & Admissions (or her/his designee), the
successful candidate will ensure correct and prompt registration and charging of patients.
- Diploma in Front Office Operations or its equivalent.
- At least two (2) years working experience in similar position preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work with diverse groups and commitment to advancing workplace diversity.
- Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
- Motivated and inspired with a commitment to excellence.
- Demonstrated inherent integrity and honesty.
Candidates are invited to send their Resume and Covering Letter ONLY to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line.
Deadline of submitting applications is on 30th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”
“AKHS is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these aims in the context of their roles.