Vacancy Announcement: Operations Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a successful pest control and management company operating in East and Central Africa on a growth trajectory with expansion plans to other parts of the region.
It provides pest control services to commercial, domestic customers and to the public sector with a mission to be a leader in the pest control industry by delivering the best pest control services in Africa and the world at large.
Our client invites dynamic, competent and highly motivated candidates to apply for the below vacant positions.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Reporting To: General Manager
- Collaborate with the teams in the management of contracts/projects.
- Attend client briefings/meetings to establish expectations, KPIs, service level agreements and related work processes.
- Conduct detailed site assessments to determine actual scope of work onsite and associated risks and challenges.
- Plan the requirements for manpower, materials, tools and equipment as well as supervision for the site.
- Establish action plans to enhance the effectiveness of pest management operations.
- Plan work schedules of teams to ensure pest management work is carried out effectively.
- Communicate roles & responsibilities and performance expectations to Supervisors in charge of the site/project.
- Review site operations to track progress and allocate resources effectively.
- Undertake site visits to resolve onsite challenges that may impact scope of work or achievement of service deliverables.
- Enforce workplace occupational safety and health (OSH) regulations.
- Assess the risks associated with pest management work on site and establish safety procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- Manage and Supervisor the Operations/Administration Officers and the Pest Control Specialists.
- Manage capability Development of staff under your supervision.
- Analyze and manage incidents and emergencies at work site.
- Manage and report work-related incident and emergency investigations.
- Preparing monthly service schedule and work plan for PMPs
- Allocation of company cars
- Oversee the preparation and issuing of service Certificate.
- Motivating PCOs and ensuring focus on the company mission
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction and great customer experience.
- Support the efficient running of Company office daily operations.
- Ensure all the Operations processes are in compliance with Company regulations.
- Support logistics activities.
- On day to day oversee and management of the tasks performed by the Operations and Administration Officers and the PMPS.
- Attend to other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- A relevant degree and 3 years’ experience in service management industry in a Supervisory position.
- Efficient planner – proven to manage large-scale projects successfully.
- Effective communicator – able to garner support and work well with both Management and subordinates.
- Competent in problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to address problems and see opportunities beyond them
- Team worker with ability to delegate
- Proficiency in data entry, data analysis and reporting skills
- Organizational planning and Decision-making skills
- Have ability to work autonomously when required.
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Able to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members
How to Apply
Interested individuals attaching their current CV can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.