The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa
Exciting Career Opportunities: Pharmaceutical Technologist
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Service (AKHS), Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Hospital seeks to recruit ideal candidates for the following positions for our-soon to open The Aga
Khan Medical Center, Mariakani.
Reporting to the Clinical Officer and Pharmacy Manager (or his/her designee) the successful candidate will provide quality pharmaceutical services.
This will include processing prescriptions correctly and giving accurate drug information to patients.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology.
- At least two (2) years working experience in similar position preferably in a hospital set up.
- Registered and licensed by Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Exposure to hospital management systems will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with diverse groups and commitment to advancing workplace diversity.
- Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
- Motivated and inspired with a commitment to excellence.
Candidates are invited to send their Resume and Covering Letter ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line.
Deadline of submitting applications is on 30th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”
“AKHS is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these aims in the context of their roles.