Vacant Position: Warehouse Picker
Industry: Optical industry
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Budget: Gross salary of KShs 35,000
Our client dealing with optical products (Frames and lenses), is seeking to recruit a male Warehouse picker.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring ordered items are picked accurately as per the picking list.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately picking ordered items from the shelves as per picking list
- Organize ordered items for onward processing in the workshop.
- Confirmation of orders as per the documentation
- Packaging ready orders
- Receiving and verifying delivered stock.
- Maintain proper inventory organization and warehouse tidiness.
- Assisting in maintaining security of the warehouse
- Any other assigned roles
- High level of accuracy
- Speed in executing tasks
- Quick understanding of product knowledge
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Warehouse management
- Over 1 year experience in warehouse work and as a picker
- Experience in the optical industry is preferred.
- Certificate of good conduct
Terms of Employment
The Warehouse picker will work on a full-time basis on a short-term contract for an initial period of 6 months.
To apply, submit your application on our ATS at ats.flexi-personnel.com by 23rd March 2023 under the Warehouse picker job posting.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.