Agriculture and Agribusiness
Job Vacancy: Marketing Development Manager
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for demand creation of seeds in existing and new markets.
- Develop and implement proper framework for seeds ground activation aiming at optimizing the company’s market share for the product portfolio.
- Prepare growth strategy with commercial team for different regions based on market opportunities for available crop portfolio.
- Maintain and deepen relationships and partnerships with key customers including institutions, NGO’s, plant raisers and export farms.
- Map potential customers, partners and leads for the organization to generate new
Job Vacancy: Small Scale Agribusiness Manager
This position is responsible for achieving business growth within the small-scale agricultural sector through:
- Team administration/leadership.
- Management of sales & services.
- Establishing and maintaining business partnerships.
- Customer relationship management.
- Third-party re-packers and suppliers.
- Industry and government stakeholders etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Entrenching performance based appraisal of departmental staff in line with their set KPIs and departmental targets.
- Design, implement and review appropriate policies to guide work ethics and maintain best practice within the department.
- Plan and execute tactical sales
Kentegra Pyrethrum Company Limited located in Nakuru is looking for a Farmer Relationship Officer / Trainer for its team.
The overall responsibility for this role is recruiting, retaining, training and providing linkages with our farmers.
The duties for this position include and are not limited to:-
- Farmer mobilization, vetting, recruitment and contracting in designated pyrethrum growing regions and zones with an aim to meet the set targets for farmer numbers and acreage.
- Provision of technical advice and training on pyrethrum growing from land preparation, planting,
Job Vacancy: Quality Assurance Manager (Horticulture)
Job Location: Nairobi
Reports to: Managing Director
Our client, specializing in the growing, packaging and distribution of fresh herbs and vegetables to global and local customers, is recruiting an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
Job Summary: To develop, review and oversee the overall food quality and safety standards set to meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Compliance, Quality and Food Safety
- Ensure that all food safety requirements are met – maintain the facility