The Kenya Youth Board (KYB) is looking for an administrative Intern (12 Months period) to work from it’s secretariat and perform the following duties:
1. ‘Lead hunter’ for Opportunities.
2. Manage all Social media forums for KYB.
3. Proposal writing and presentation.
4. Liaise with partners on areas of cooperation.
5. Program & Project planning and management.
6. All other assigned duties relating to KYB.
- At-least a diploma in Economics, Social Sciences, Community development, Law or a related field.