Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Reports To: Director
- Receives creative brief from client
- Researches and understands clients’ brand and other related information.
- Develop initial creative concepts for clients
- Liaises with client to make revisions on concepts
- Revises creative concepts and modifies accordingly
- Proofs artworks for correctness before production
- Seeks approval from clients on final artwork
- Saves artwork in relevant format for production keeping in mind guidelines such as bleeds, margins etc.
- Liaises with production to ensure media printed matches