Engineering and Technical
We at Masaba Services Limited are looking to recruit an individual for the position of Designer.
We are a telecommunications company with its headquarters in Nairobi but with works on going all over the country.
Our main operations are fibre to the home, fibre to the building, fibre to the site and fixed data support.
Role Summary: The core responsibilities of the Designer are in developing layouts for components and systems and selecting material.
S/he prepares design drawings, calculations, and bills of material from … [Read Job Posting]
Job Title: Grade 2 Mechanic
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client is a global logistics partner that offers highly specialized solutions for major industries worldwide.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least five (5) years’ experience preferably at a reputable company;
- At least secondary education;
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct less than 1 year old;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- The highest level of integrity;
- An adaptive and flexible working style including demonstrating initiative.
How … [Read Job Posting]
Our Client is a leading automobile manufacturer.
They seek to fill the following:
Designation: Service Manager
Qualification: B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engg. and Automobile Engg.
Experience: 10 To 12 Years Min Experience In Automobile – After Sales Industry ( Bike industry more preferred)
Job Base Location: Rift and Western Region
Job Description in Brief:
- Responsible for After-Sales in charge of Rift and Western Region
- Handling after-sale service – 50 Plus 3S Dealership Outlets and 20 Plus Authorized Service centers, 300 Plus local garages
Vacant Positions: MSR HVAC Technicians
Budget: KSH 40,000 – 60,000
Job Summary: Our client in the Power and Lighting industry is seeking to fill the position of MSR HVAC Technicians.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in Supervising site activities, projects in the assigned site, and also company projects within the area
- Assist to Plan, supervising, scheduling projects/Events, and preparation of reports.
- Installation of battery banks and replacement of faulty ones
- Installation and Servicing of stabilizers, UPSes, Rectifiers, MCCBs, ACBs, and Inverters