Job Title: Optometrist
Location: Golden Plaza -Nairobi
Job Summary: The Optometrist is responsible for examining eyes and visual systems, diagnosing problems or impairments, prescribing corrective lenses, and providing treatment. They may prescribe therapeutic drugs to treat specific eye conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outpatient care for patients with eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Conduct routine eye examinations, including visual field tests.
- Determine each patient’s visual acuity, field of vision and hand-eye coordination.
- Take detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications.
- Evaluate eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflammation.
- Prescribe corrective lenses