|Published||September 19, 2023|
|Expires||September 30, 2023|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya|
|Category||Accounting and Finance|
Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Receivables
Gross Salary: Kshs 30k - 35k
Our client is a leading FMCG company in Kenya.
They seek to hire an Accounts Assistant- Receivables who will ensure the society has more predictable and reliable cash flows with minimal exposure to bad debts across all trading activities and monitor management of product inventories
- Ensuring timely generation of invoices (Bulk milk, Pouch, Yoghurt, Lala, water & and processing services) and subsequent dispatch of the same to the customers.
- Following up debts promptly for timely payment by all credit customers i.e. by 5th of the following month/as per approved credit terms.
- Maintaining reconciled debtors accounts reflecting actual status of the debts at any given time.
- Maintaining an accurate debtor’s ageing analysis report.
- Ensuring strict adherence of the credit policy.
- Giving daily banking reports from the key cash selling centers and other centers as may be required at any given time.
- Ensuring timely payments from the cash customers.
- Performing reconciliations for assigned M-Pesa tills bank accounts.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the receivable cashbooks and ensure the balances are reconciled to the general ledger.
- Production Reporting- Closely monitoring milk movement and utilization to avoid any wastages/losses.
- Overseeing and participating in the month end procedures concerning stock take.
- Any other duty as may be required in your line of duty.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is desirable
- A minimum of CPA Part 2 or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in both receivables and payables management, with at least 1 year in receivables.
- Must have experience in Dairy Processing industry.
- Proficiency in Information Systems.
- Be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant- Receivables) to email@example.com before 29th September 2023