|Published||May 26, 2023|
|Expires||June 9, 2023|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya|
|Category||ICT and Technology|
Christian Health Association of Kenya
Job Advert: Assistant Programmer
Organizational Profile: CHAK is a national faith-based organization of the Protestant Churches, health institutions and programs from all counties of Kenya providing quality health care since 1946 through building of health systems, partnerships, and community empowerment.
- Assist in providing solutions by programming/developing relevant software and customizing open-source platforms.
- Support in installation and user training and support of the Health Management Information System Software in Member Health Units (MHUs), Support research and development for continuous HMIS system improvement and upgrade.
- Assist in mobile applications development.
- Support in the development of documentation and user manuals.
- Assist in maintaining, debugging, and troubleshooting systems and softwares.
- Support review and further development of existing software solutions to enhance responsiveness, efficiency, stability, and reliability.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and PHP frameworks
- Mobile application development with Flutter/dart or React JS
- Extensive Knowledge of Databases especially MySQL, Postgres, and SQL Server.
- Knowledge of using the GIT version control system
- Ability to work with Linux OS and different containers like Docker, WSL
- Minimum two years’ experience in a production environment
Applications with detailed CV with names & contacts of 3 referees and copies of relevant professional certificates should be sent to CHAK Secretariat by post or Email using the contacts below:
The General Secretary
P.O. Box 30690 – 00100 GPO,
Applicants are advised to state their current and expected remuneration.
The closing date for receiving all applications is June, 9th 2023.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.