|Published||September 20, 2023|
|Expires||October 7, 2023|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya|
|Category||ICT and Technology|
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Solpia Kenya Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of synthetic hair in Kenya.
We pride ourselves on delivering hair products with the highest quality fibres for braids, crochets and weaves.
We are experts in the hair business with over 10 years of professional experience.
The Job Overview: We are seeking a dedicated graphic designer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with internal marketing team & sales team to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base.
As a graphic designer, we hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content.
Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our accompanying text.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Typography (Fonts, Logo Creation, Layout, Storyboard Creation, Branding Guidelines).
- Design for print (knowledge with digital printing, press printing, color balancing, color calibration).
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Graphic Designer) to email@example.com on or before 5th October 2023.